Hello Fellow Rollers,
We are good to go to start the Spring/Summer 2021 season! The season will start on Wednesday, April 28, and Thursday, April 29.
Please check the ‘Schedule’ tab for both night’s schedules. I have also listed some rules we submitted to the township as well.
- Masks must be worn
- The league will have available hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for league members
- No food at the courts
- Try and maintain 6 ft distancing when possible
- Each team will only have 4 players on the court at one time, but may have subs waiting courtside
- Spectators will not be allowed
- When done playing their games, it will be recommended they depart from the courts
Thank you and we look forward to having another fun and safe season!
High Five is interested in the Fall league.
Please keep us on your list.